From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Review Request: Fix for CLOUDSTACK-390
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 01:50:13 GMT
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012, at 10:49 AM, Chip Childers wrote:

> But a user can certainly build their own, right?  Apache CloudStack is
> just source code, and while the System VM that's hosted by Citrix is
> being provided to the users as a connivence, there has to be a path
> for a user to do the build themselves.

Did we ever finish this discussion (about building custom systemVMs)?

For now, I think the docs are OK as-is, but we should look to
documenting this as soon as we have a procedure for users to build their
own system VMs. If we finished that discussion, I can start on that.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier