From Brian Federle <Brian.Fede...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: android cloudstack client
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:47:41 GMT
Our plan was actually to use PhoneGap/Apache Cordova for the apps, which are written in HTML5
and JS. It wraps all of your HTML and JavaScript into a native app, and you get full access
to all the features of your phone. It supports practically every phone API out there, so this
way it is very easy to make the mobile apps cross-platform.

And it's another ASF project :)

You can check it out at http://cordova.apache.org/

-Brian

On Feb 19, 2013, at 11:36 AM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:

> Let me ask a stupid question.  Why not html5 client that works for both ios and android?
 Why only android?