From Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: unable to upgrade database to 4.2.0
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:26:41 GMT

As a workaround, in DatabaseUpgradeChecker I added the upgrade path in maps and commented
out the database version check with MS code Version, that worked.

@Koushik: while running the jetty server, getting this error:

ERROR [utils.db.ScriptRunner] (main:) Error executing: ALTER TABLE `cloud`.`hypervisor_capabilities`
ADD COLUMN `max_hosts_per_cluster` int unsigned DEFAULT NULL COMMENT 'Max. hosts in cluster
supported by hypervisor'
ERROR [utils.db.ScriptRunner] (main:) com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
Duplicate column name 'max_hosts_per_cluster'

I checked create-schema.sql and  "max_hosts_percluster" column is already present in "hypervisor_capabilities"
table.
Can you pls remove the sql queries which are not required in schema-410to420.sql.

Thanks,
Sanjay