From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: S3 Based secondary storage - Stories 509 and 714
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 02:24:25 GMT
Thanks john for clarification. Would it be possible for you or anyone that is working with
you related to qa activity can submit test plan and test results, even if they are done manualy
on your set up?

Sent from Samsung tablet

John Burwell <jburwell@basho.com> wrote:
Sudha,

The issue with adding Marvin tests for S3 is the requirement and
associated costs for an S3 account.  For obvious reasons, I can not
put my account credentials into a test case checked into a public repo
used many people.  Also, the indeterminate nature of synchronization
process (i.e. polling every sixty seconds and the bandwidth available
to S3 for download/upload operations) makes it very difficult to
programmatically verify.  Therefore, S3 is only testable manually at
this time.

Thanks,
-John