From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject social network of our community
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:19:17 GMT
Hi folks,

I have done some work lately to analyze the communication within our community. I sued some
social network analysis principles to draw pretty pictures :)
I find them very interesting so I posted a work in progress blog about it:

http://sebgoa.blogspot.ch/2013/01/social-network-analysis-of-apache.html

Check it out and let me know what you think. I removed email addresses in the picture and
kept "first names". My intent is not to put the spotlight on anyone in particular but really
to see how we communicate.

PS: Specifically I'd like to be able to provide information for new comers  so that they know
who is active in the community. Also I am trying to answer the question of who to ask about
a particular topic.

Cheers,

-Sebastien