From Ryan Dietrich <r...@betterservers.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] modify devcloud storage setup
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 17:29:03 GMT
Hi, I'm new to the list/project.

After running the DB deploy target, and starting cloudstack, the entries for the larger disk
offerings kept coming back until I removed lines from:

server/src/com/cloud/server/ConfigurationServerImpl.java

-            createdefaultDiskOffering(null, "Medium", "Medium Disk, 20 GB", 20, null, false,
false);
-            createdefaultDiskOffering(null, "Large", "Large Disk, 100 GB", 100, null, false,
false);
-            createdefaultDiskOffering(null, "Large", "Large Disk, 100 GB", 100, null, false,
false);

So, this section of code overrides whatever you have in the SQL/XML files?

-Ryan Dietrich

On Jan 11, 2013, at 11:40 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:

> Okay, so we can do two things have a set of offerings provided via devcloud/devcloud-kvm.sql
or users are free to create their own offerings.
> We can add the small/med/large offerings such as 1/5/10GB offerings (local and nfs) or
as you need them in the sql, commit ftw!