From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Jira Issue for Unit Test Fail? (ApiRateLimitTest)
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 17:20:41 GMT
Thanks Donal for reporting that issue. That is one of my unit testcases, since I am using mac,
it is always working fine for me. Does anybody out there using windows experience the same
issue?

-min

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2013, at 7:20 AM, "Donal Lafferty" <donal.lafferty@citrix.com> wrote:

> I have a couple of these, and I think they have to do with using a Windows environment.
>
> For the one discussed below, I have no domain knowledge.  It seems a better idea to get
in touch with a developer, which I did by looking at the github to see who was committing
changes.

> The other failing unit test is in the 'cloud-agent'.  Here, I have enough knowledge to
figure out the problem, or at least narrow down the cause.

> WRT to blocking, these tests aren't something that I rely on.  However, as a good citizen,
I've a duty to publish some sort of work around.