From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] merge 'events-framework' branch to master
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 06:15:25 GMT
On 31/01/13 12:34 AM, "Frank Zhang" <Frank.Zhang@citrix.com> wrote:

>Sorry, I may have not made my question clear.
>Publisher doesn't have to be aware of consumer, but it must know the
>binding key.
>Now I reread the below statement I think I got your idea is:
>When subscriber subscribes an event, the framework creates the queue and
>notifies
>binding key to publisher.

Not quite, at least in the AMQP case. Publisher need not be aware of
binding key also. There is explicit concept of 'routing key' and 'binding
key' in AQMP. A message is published in the exchange with a routing key.
Its broker responsibility to match the routing key of the message with all
the binding key's associated with the queues. If there is a match of keys,
then message is delivered into queue.