From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: IP Clearance
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:24:41 GMT
David/Animesh,

  If we have javelin merge before ip-clearance then almost none of the
feature patches submitted can be merged without git conflicts.
In that case developers will have to submit new patches or make
modifications to the patches they provided as part of the ip clearance
process.
Are we giving this a thought ? Can minor changes be made to the patches as
they have been signed etc ? Can we plan to expedite the clearance process
so that the patches make it to the master before javelin merge ?

-abhi