From Manan Shah <manan.s...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Support for multiple ip ranges.
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 23:52:49 GMT
Hi Bharat Kumar,

I have some additional questions regarding this spec.

1. Can you specify the scope of your feature? Assuming you are only
addressing the Guest IP part and not Management IP part, correct?

2. For the Advanced Shared, I realized after writing these requirements
that adding more ranges to the existing subnet for a Shared Network is
already possible today. For different subnets, I believe Anthony has taken
a different approach which is contradictory to yours. Are you suggesting
that we will support both ways?

3. For Basic Zone, it also seems that this is already possible to extend
an existing subnet for the POD. For an additional subnet on the same POD,
would this new API work and how different/similar are the approaches going
to be compared to Advanced Shared network?

Regards,
Manan Shah