From Manan Shah <manan.s...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Support for non-contiguous vlan ranges.
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 22:55:11 GMT
Bharat, I reviewed the FS and I have the following question. It states
thatÅ

Admin can update the vlan range after creation or can add multiple non
contiguous vlan ranges while creating a zone. This can be done by
changing the UpdatephysicalNetwork api. It allows only extending of the
vlan. we plan to extend the api to update the vlan with multiple ip
Ranges.

What does it mean by "we plan to extend the API to update the VLAN with
multiple IP Ranges". Specifically the "Multiple IP Ranges" part.

Can you clarify?

Regards,
Manan Shah