From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: schema-40to41.sql; Commit e4dbc2033fa6071039df65f414e004611b361108
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:26:36 GMT
Thanks Hugo. I reviewed your change, most are ok, except your fix on
"vm_template iso". There is no table vm_template_iso, my previous SQL
statement is to use alias as "cloud.vm_template iso". I will fix that.
Also will do the similar formatting and prefixing tables with 'cloud' in
fresh install sql as well.

-min