From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] IPv6 support draft functional spec(phase 1)
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:21:36 GMT
DHCPv6 does not support/allow you to send default gateway.  This is ³by
design².

I don't get the same "rushed" feeling as you do.
There's > 200 RFCs for IPv6. It is a large and complicated topic and not
many people have experience with it (see above). I feel that it is best to
approach it incrementally and learn our lessons along the way.