From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) FS & Design Document
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:55:17 GMT
I have update the FS [1] as per the review comments. Changes done are
included in document history section.

I would like to seek comments on one change added in FS. In CloudStak, at
present there are no operations that require orchestration across zones.
GSLB and EIP across zones [2] are two immediate features that require
cross-zone orchestration. I would like to introduce notion of 'region'
level services and corresponding service provider in to CloudStack. Please
share your thoughts.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/GSLB+(Global+Server+
Load+Balancing)+Functional+specification+and+Design+Document

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-652