From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: new storage framework update
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 17:22:39 GMT
Hi Edison,

Thanks for the update and appreciate your hard work on this. Could you
please illustrate the jargons (example primaryDataStoreConfigurator,
lifecycycle, driver class etc.) you introduced with examples and flow
diagrams for better understanding. I went through the code (I think its
undergoing merge so couldn't navigate through the flow smoothly), wiki,
pdfs etc. but need a bigger picture view of the work, interactions among
different components and what each of them mean. Can you share a detailed
write up and also the collab video for your talk as well ?

Also about the functionalities you implemented as mentioned in #2 below
can you please explain in detail ? Do we still use SSVM ? What are the
changed functionalities and what has been thrown away ?

Thanks,
-Nitin