From Manan Shah <manan.s...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Persistent Networks without a running VM
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 16:56:26 GMT
Chiradeep, Likitha,

My take is that we need to support both kinds of networks (persistent as
well as non-persistent). Also, I don't think we can have this as a
zone-wide behavior because not all networks in a zone would need to be
persistent.

For example, if you are deploying a multi-tier application, you might only
want the DB tier to be persistent.

Regards,
Manan Shah