From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Persistent Networks without a running VM
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 07:33:01 GMT
So:
1. There needs to be both kinds of networks available (persistent as well
as non-persistent) in the same zone?
>From an end-user perspective this is going to be confusing since she has
not been exposed to this internal state before (and generally the end-user
is not aware of the internal state of the infrastructure). Is it OK to
make this behavior zone-wide, I.e., on every guest network?