From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] IP Address Reservation within a network
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 07:29:15 GMT
The proposed workflow seems counter-intuitive to me from an end-user
perspective.
How about: reserve a range of *usable* ip addresses. Then the admin is
free to use the remainder of the range.
Questions:
1. Is it one range or multiple?
2. Are there update semantics, or are the ranges frozen once the network
is created?