From Noa Resare <...@spotify.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu/Debian packaging progress
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:07:36 GMT
I looked at the fpm presentation and it seems to me like the project mainly
focuses on the mechanics of transforming packages between different
formats. While this is useful in certain contexts, I'm not sure it relates
much to the packaging work we are doing. Anyway, thank you for the link.

/n

--
Engineering Experience, Infrastructure tribe, Spotify