From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ReviewBoard: Drive to clear pending reviews <PLEASE READ>
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:16:28 GMT
Rant: Can reviewers who are committers commit patches sent for reviews
when they can spare time to review and give "ship it" on the review?
It becomes confusing whether the patch was committed or not.

Regards.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]
individual emails to folks we are waiting on

Tests