From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemVM keypair setting in developer mode
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 21:24:03 GMT
Ok, I'm going to put it back for now, and if there's an issue that can't be
resolved some other way then we can address it further. I'm fairly
confident that it was ok previously since 4.0 seems to deploy fine. I just
didn't want to get into a commit war where someone keeps changing it back
because it causes some other problem, without bringing it up.