From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS MS Setup Question
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:35:09 GMT
The intent is to create a database user 'cloud' with a password of
'password' (or whatever you specify). This isn't related to cloudstack
logins/accounts at all, it's how cloudstack authenticates with mysql. If
everything is set up properly you should be able to get in via user
'admin', password 'password' and no domain.