From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to start System Vms on KVM host
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 05:33:09 GMT
Hmm, there is no simple API or such to gather this network stuff, the
best we can do (that I'm aware of) is parsing the sysfs. In addition
to the em# devices, it looks like we'll also need to account for p#p#
as an option for physical nic per your link. Thanks for the info.

As an aside, I can see what they're trying to with these persistent
naming schemes, but the persistent udev rules in particular have only
caused me trouble, and I always delete them first thing.