From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs handled by Doc team?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 17:35:43 GMT
Thanks, I was looking in the wiki for some instruction like "here's the
path in the source tree to the Cloudstack API documentation and how to
include your new document", etc, and could only find info on the Doc Team
and who was responsible for what. It looked like the Doc Team had an
itemized list for documenting new features, so I wasn't sure who was
supposed to be handling it.