From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Release Status Update - 10 days left to feature freeze!
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:45:41 GMT
It seems like we are leaving it up to QA to close the feature
requests, correct? That is, since they have sub tasks, and I seem to
remember seeing an email stating that things shouldn't be closed until
they're QA'd?

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Folks we are closing on the freeze date and there are many patches waiting to be reviewed
in review board. Please plan on reviewing and closing them soon.