From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: devcloud-kvm
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:07:08 GMT
When I manually configure the advanced zone in my kvm devcloud the Vlan
isolation works fine. It just creates a new bridge for each Vlan, and any
VM started goes on the applicable bridge. Since its all on the same server
they can communicate just fine without any real tagged Vlan infrastructure
beyond the host.

The 431 seemed to be an auth issue, I'll play with it further today. It may
have had to do with needing to tweak devcloud.sql as well. When I added a
second physical network though it seemed to fail in parsing the config, so
I know I have that syntax wrong, that's why I fell back to using the
advanced sandbox config.