From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] HyperV feature (WAS: Re: [ACS41] Weekly schedule reminder...)
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:38:38 GMT
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Donal Lafferty
<donal.lafferty@citrix.com> wrote:
> AFAIK, the plugin does not need Windows to compile.  Dependencies not captured by Java
are encapsulated in Python scripts that are not checked by the build.

> Instead, the unit tests are skipped by default.  These tests rely on Hyper-V 2012, which
is not on either Linux or Windows by default.

Is there any way to mock the responses from HyperV?
Unit tests requiring something external to the build (esp something
like an installed hypervisor) sounds more like an integration test.
Otherwise these unittests are likely to (almost) never be run, while
the rest of our unit tests run on each build.

--David