From "Mills, Joseph" <...@midokura.jp>
Subject Re: Asymmetric NIC prepare / release behaviour in NetworkManagerImpl
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 05:21:52 GMT
Hi Murali,

Thanks for the link. I see in that mail:

Create - IP address assigned to the NIC stays across start/stop sessions

In the case where I am not seeing a corresponding release to a prepare
call, the reservation strategy is 'Create'. However the trigger here
is destroying the VM. Should I expect to see a release happen at some
point when destroying the VM? I do see the release happening for the
nics with a 'Start' reservation strategy.

thanks,

Joe