From Isaac Chiang <isaacchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Ruby Client
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 00:51:02 GMT
Hi all:
         So cool!! ( Finally I see the "Ruby" term in the mailing loop :) )
I have a previous work on :
https://github.com/isaacchiang/cloudstack_ruby_sdk
It is still under development, only account and some of infrastructure api
calls will work.
Could you please take a look for it? I'd really want to join this part :)

Regards

Isaac