From Isaac Chiang <isaacchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: devcloud2 issue
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:16:46 GMT
Hi Sebastien:
            Did you see any warning message, such as "Detecting a new state
but couldn't find a old state so adding it to the changes: r-4-VM", in
debug mode?
I just want to make sure the issue happens in recent commits. If so, there
is a workaround which is to restart the MS and each system vms
respectively.
FYI, thanks.

Regards

Isaac