From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Servet-Engine Question
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 02:16:41 GMT
Hi everyone,

When I am in bridged mode in a VirtualBox VM running the CS Management
Server on Ubuntu 12.04.1, I receive the following exception in the Catalina
log...any idea why this might be (it works fine in NAT mode)?

Thanks!

java.net.BindException: Address already in use <null>:8080
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.start(Connector.java:1129)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:540)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595)
at

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com