From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Running Maven Command
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 21:45:51 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to follow the instructions on this URL:

https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/building-with-maven.html#BuildingwithMaven-Dependencies

Running on the javelin branch, I've successfully executed mvn clean and mvn
install -Dnonoss.

When I get down to this instruction and execute it, it fails:

mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run

This is the error message:

Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] Could not find the selected project in the reactor:
:cloud-client-ui -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]