From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Servet-Engine Question
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:51:32 GMT
So, I began to think something was weird in VirtualBox, so I installed
VMware Fusion and installed Ubuntu 12.04.01 in a VM.  Under NAT, I could
bring up the login page and log in.  Under Bridged, this did not work.

Any ideas?  Am I going to need separate physical boxes to run CloudStack?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*