From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Integration test
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 23:13:32 GMT
Hi Edison,

So, are you looking at something like this?:

* System (ex. cloud-engine - a server with a RESTful API)
     * Sub-system (ex. storage)
          *Component (ex. snapshot) (Maven project comes in at this level)
               * Plug-in (is this a separate Maven project?)

Regarding integration tests, is the person who wrote the code to test
responsible for writing the integration test?  If not, how do we keep track
of this?

Also, I prefer your approach of putting one Maven project at one level (as
opposed to one huge Maven project for tests).

I don't have a strong preference regarding JUnit or testNG.  I've used
JUnit in the past, but if testNG has a better feature set, I say let's use
testNG.

Obviously I'm new to CloudStack.  Can someone fill me in on how Spring is
leveraged within CloudStack?

Thanks!
Mike

--