From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Running Maven Command
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 02:22:33 GMT
Hey Alex,

Is there documentation anywhere you might know of that says what, if
anything, has to be changed in the db.properties.override file?

Also, I'd be curious to see what steps I should go through with MySQL to
prepare it for use with CloudStack.  Do you know of anything related to
this, too?

Thanks!!

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

--