From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud Question
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:04:40 GMT
Let's see...I have Jetty running (as was the case earlier).  I looked in
devcloud.cfg and the IP addresses seem fine (192.168.56.1 and 192.168.56.10
are probably the most important ones).

Are you thinking the dataCenterDeploy.py script (which references a
non-existent tools/marvin/marvin/datacenterCfg file) should reference
tools/devcloud/devcloud.cfg?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2013, at 10:54 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Well...it was worth a shot.  Apparently it actually wants there to be
> > useful data in the file, too.  :)
>
> Your mgt server needs to be running.
> the maven command just calls marvin to deploy the "datacenter" on your mgt
> server.
>
> the cfg file is in tools/devcloud/devcloud.cfg
>
> All the data is in there, you should not have to write it from scratch.
> What may happen is that you have to edit it to change the ip of the host..
>

> > On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
> > mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Interesting...that didn't work either.  :)
> >>
> >> I looked in the script and it does reference a datacenterCfg file.
>  Maybe
> >> I can just create a blank one and see what happens.  :)

> find a

> valid

> etc…)

> runseb@gmail.com

> /Users/mtutkowski/documents/cloudstack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/devcloud
> >>>>>>>

> "/Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackTestClient.py",
> >>>>>>>

> "/Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/dbConnection.py",

> with

 I wonder if

--
*Mike Tutkowski*