From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Servet-Engine Question
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 02:44:30 GMT
Thanks

One "problem" I have with just using DevCloud is that I work for a
data-storage company (SolidFire) and will need to run CloudStack in such a
way as to leverage my company's storage product.

I don't think I can use internal networking then because my VMs wouldn't
have access to the storage systems in our lab.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*