From Kanzhe Jiang <kanzhe.ji...@bigswitch.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] A networking plugin to integration with BigSwitch network controller platform
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 03:38:59 GMT
Hi Chiradeep,

Sorry for the late response. I was out of office for the last week.

I reformatted the design spec following the template. Please take a look.

I plan to implement the VLAN-based isolation in the initial version first
since it is my first experience with Cloudstack and not feeling comfortable
yet.
I will add non-vlan based isolation as the next project.

VPC won't be supported either in the initial plugin.

Thanks,
Kanzhe

--
Kanzhe Jiang