From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: FS for host updates notifications
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:29:15 GMT
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
> I could be wrong but I don't think Citrix has done anything wrt to this feature.  There's
no code in existence now.

> --Alex

I may also be confused, but section 4.5 of the CloudPlatform Release
Notes [1] talks about "XenServer Hotfix Notification".  If I'm not
interpreting things correctly, please let me know!

-chip

[1] http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/33105-102-693048/CloudPlatform3.0.6ReleaseNotes.pdf