From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Feature and improvement updates please!
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:10:03 GMT
On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Frank Zhang <Frank.Zhang@citrix.com> wrote:
> What's kind of update community prefer? Is pasting git commit message to Jira good enough?

So with my Release Manager hat on - I was looking to understand how
far along (roughly) everyone is.  That's always hard to report, but
I've had success keeping it simple: not started, 25%, 50%, 75%, Done.

Basically, it's hard for me to tell what's in progress or not, and how
far along things are, without reading through the git commit logs and
attempting to guess on future work / intent.

Does that make sense?

-chip