From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject [ACS41] Release Status Update - 10 days left to feature freeze!
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:08:44 GMT
Hi all,

10 days left until feature freeze!

I spent some time looking at the proposed improvements and new
features in aggregate, and I wanted to be sure everyone knows where we
are right now.

Out of 95 total proposed features / improvements, their status is:

3 Closed
12 Resolved
5 Reopened
21 In Progress
54 Open

For those of you that have tasks / improvements listed as "Open" (I've
cc'ed some of you, and not others, based on stated preferences for
list etiquette), I would ask if you can take a minute and update the
jira items assigned to you with "In Progress" if you are actually
started.

I'd also ask everyone to take a moment to think about a realistic
estimate of your work remaining, or if you are even planning on
starting in time...  If it already appears that you will need to have
the feature released as part of 4.2.0, then please take a minute to
change the "Fix Version" to 4.2.0.  It would also be helpful of any
sub-tasks were also moved (especially QA and Doc sub-tasks).

-chip