From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Actions Required: Getting organized for 4.1.0
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 21:38:46 GMT
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
> How about leaving some time for us procrastinators on the west coast who can't get up
at 9a.m. to add a last minute feature?  :)

> --Alex

Oh geeze...  I guess. ;-)  How about 4 PM ET (1 PM PT).  I'd like to
have a stable list to start to sort through over the weekend.  Does
that work for everyone?

Also, that reminds me...  some of the long running branches (acl,
events-framework, javelin) seem to be dependencies for some of the
proposed features.  Specifically, I can point to the events-framework
branch and the snmp trap feature.  Are folks planning on proposing
those changes as part of the release as well?

I'm personally starting to get concerned about how we get all of this
integrated (much less developed) by the end of the month.  Thoughts?

-chip