From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Austin Devops Days
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:19:45 GMT
On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote:
> I secured the Lanyard sponsorship for DevOps Days Austin<http://devopsdays.org/events/2013-austin/>
for Citrix but would much rather donate the sponsorship to the Apache CloudStack community
and give the project the publicity if no one objects. It also involves the inclusion of two
tickets to the event (worth $180 each). I can draw randomly if we have folks that want them.
  Any objections?

Hey Mark - no objection from me, but I'm not sure if this has to go
through trademarks@ or not.  I think it's a wonderful donation though!

> Also the Call for Proposals is open it would be cool to see some Devops proposals from
folks using CloudStack to be on the program: