From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] Merge Javelin branch into master
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 17:03:17 GMT
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Howie,
>
> Javelin has not merge into master.  This is a thread to discuss the merge process and
what the community requires before the merge happens.

> I believe you can write unit tests today.  I don't believe this is related to Spring.
 You just add <testSourceDirectory> to the pom.xml to indicate where the test directory
is.  I'm not quite sure why it deviated from the standard maven layout.  Perhaps Hugo can
shed some light on it?

The problem that Howie is talking about is that none of our projects
are structured in the "standard" maven layout.  This isn't just a test
source issue.