From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Adding new features to CloudStack
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 21:50:30 GMT
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Folks
>
> I was reviewing the wiki on Adding New Features https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Adding+new+features+and+design+documents
to Cloudstack, and I was wondering that  a feature proposal can come from a user who is not
necessary planning to develop it themselves.

> In order to encourage folks like that, will it help to clarify the process on how can
a developer signup for such a feature? How about formalizing a 2-3 day time frame to community
to sign up for a feature once it is proposed? If there are multiple signup it's up to the
signees to work collaboratively or resolve between themselves.

> Thanks
> Animesh

This was never answered, but see the discussion here:
http://markmail.org/message/hh3jprj4pjvwe6xr