From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Nexus 1000v Support (CLOUDSTACK-301)
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 18:47:19 GMT
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:08 PM, Sateesh Chodapuneedi
<sateesh.chodapuneedi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Chip,
>
> I have fixed the issue and testing is in progress now.

Just checking in.  I don't see any reviews pending or updates to this
bug.  How's it going?

This bug fix is large enough (IMO) to impact the test plan, so I
wanted to be sure we knew if it was going to make it before the end of
the month.

Thanks!

-chip

> Regards,
> Sateesh

> "This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message."