From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE} Accept a donaiton of "support security group enabled network in advanced zone" from Citrix
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 22:02:04 GMT
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Reposting with subject line VOTE
>
> Committers have binding votes for this decision.
>
> Please respond with your vote:
> +1 - Accept the donation and begin the process of bringing this
> +enhancement to CloudStack
> in via the IP clearance process
> +0 - Don't care
> -1 - Do not accept the donation
>
> This vote will remain open for ~72 hours.

IMO, this is small enough not to qualify as "substantial".  I would be
OK with this vote being cancelled, and a lazy consensus being reached
to simply have Anthony commit it (using his ICLA as the contractual
support for the donation).

That being said, if we progress down the IP clearance path for this
patch, here's my vote:

+1 (binding)