From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [IP Clearance: CLOUDSTACK-778] Feedback requested
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:49:12 GMT
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Folks please review the patch posted by Vijay and let us know if this is significant
enough to go through IP clearance.

IMO, this is small enough to not be considered "substantial".  I would
ask that we leave this thread open for at least 72 hours from when
Vijay posted the link.  (basically 2 more days)  That way, others have
time to weigh in.

I do think that we will want to bring this in via reviewboard.

-chip