From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Release Status Update - 10 days left to feature freeze!
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 00:42:39 GMT
Alex

That's good point. I am unable to assign reviewers can you or someone with right karma grant
me that privilege in review board.

Thanks
Animesh

On Jan 26, 2013, at 9:44 AM, "Alex Huang" <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:

> Animesh,
>
> I tried to do this for 4.0.  At first, I also just send out patch review summaries but
it didn't move at all.  Later, I send out the patches and ask specific people for their actions.
 That got the review board cleared much faster.  Please reference this.  You might want to
do the same.

> http://markmail.org/message/nellblurxnyzeczw
>
> --Alex

>>> 12 Resolved