From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: "mvn install" failed on apache 4.0 branch: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cloud-awsapi: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-awsapi:jar:4.0.1-incubating-SNAPS
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 00:24:02 GMT
Remove your ~/.m2/settings.xml, then try again. I don't know how to configure maven settings.xml,
to automatically download from external maven repo if it's not cached by local nexus server.
Right now, in our local nexus server, only repo1.maven.org and libvirt.org is cached, if there
is any dependency which is not in these two repos, then mvn complains can't find corresponding
poms.

From: Jessica Wang
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 3:10 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Edison Su
Subject: "mvn install" failed on apache 4.0 branch: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project
cloud-awsapi: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-awsapi:jar:4.0.1-incubating-SNAPS

Hi,

I just got latest code from apache 4.0 branch and "mvn install" failed:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cloud-awsapi: Could not resolve dependencies for
project org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-awsapi:jar:4.0.1-incubating-SNAPS
HOT: Could not find artifact opensaml:opensaml:jar:1.1 in nexus (http://10.223.75.59:8081/nexus/content/groups/public)
-> [Help 1]

Did anyone encounter the same error when running "mvn install" on apache 4.0 branch?

Jessica